Monday, May 31, 2010

They look like big unicorns!...

I've been on hiatus for the past week or so, but I have returned with my thoughts on the movie Legion.

So, until I watched the movie, I referred to it as "the evil angel movie" and I was off-base in that assumption. The movie had the ability to good, but it's awkward progression and all-of-a-sudden, though not surprising or unpredictable, ending left me feeling as if the movie must be missing pieces.

The film seemed to focus on aspects that were not of real importance and failed to give me a chance to emotionally connect to the characters so that I would actually care when one died. And, as one could obviously expect, people did die, and no, I was not on the edge of my seat hoping that they made it through.

I was also unaware that angels were from England, or had English accents, but that is something that can be overlooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment