Wednesday, May 12, 2010

An adventure in food

Today Shooter performed the best trick yet; he whole-heartily believed my sister's pony tail was a chew toy. Courtney was covered in puppy kisses and her hair was a mess. This lasted for at least 10 minutes; 10 of the best minutes of my life... maybe. That's karma!

My mother made the most amazing pasta dish I've eaten in this house for dinner tonight. I've been given the recipe and plan to cook it in Ryan's kitchen once we're back at school.

At the moment, I am patiently awaiting midnight. I decided to embark upon the scary journey of making meringue cookies at 8 p.m. and much to my excitement, they seem to be on the track to deliciousness! Oh, and they are definitely blue.

I have been watering my vegetables as needed and I am anxiously looking forward to little green sprouts in the next couple days. =]

Stay classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment