Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Discovery of Chegg or The Tale of the Still Missing Quarter

Because I am a college student, this made my life...

http://www.chegg.com/ is a textbook rental place. The three books I need for this summer would cost me $167 at Barnes and Noble. At chegg, they only cost $61. Annnnnnnnnnnnd, you don't pay for your return shipping, they give you a sticker to send it back. ANNNNNNNNNNNNNND they plant trees!


In other news, my father has yet to give me my quarter for winning the "I bet the cat will get in your window box and mess up your vegetables" bet.

Another new goal for the summer:
  • win enough bets so that I can buy those yummy lemon-flavored shark ice cream treats from the ice cream man.

I would buy a drumstick but the last time I did, there was glass in it. Not kosher, although kosher is not particularly important to my religion, but I do recognized and understand the importance of it in other people's lives and religious beliefs. There we go, got that statement taken care of!

No comments:

Post a Comment