Wednesday, May 26, 2010

the past couple days I've...


I caught this fish on Monday, and while I was not present during the cleaning and gutting of the fish (I was showering and napping, and by napping I mean in a coma), I am almost certain that I did eat this for dinner Monday night. It was super fun and yummy. He was a struggle, but I reeled him in! After eating the fruits de mer of my labor (and Ryan's, Reid's and Taylor's), the four of us watched Grandma's Boy. Too funny.

I also returned to Gulf Hills, on my own and in the daylight, and I not only made it back out without getting lost, but I also found the Elvis house!

I evaded going to the high school graduation, thank goodness! I will be attending a minimum of three within the next year (mine in 6 months, how scary!) so I decided skipping this one was completely acceptable.

I am still without quarter...

No comments:

Post a Comment