Sunday, May 9, 2010

Catching Up

As a way to both occupy time and adequately keep people up to date with my interesting, though I would not call it intriguing, life, I felt it was necessary to start this blog. I was convinced after the overwhelmingly positive response and support of a measly two comments on Kim's Facebook wall.

So you might be asking, "Brittany, (or B. Steer depending upon who you are) how do you decide where to begin with the ridiculous moments in your life?" Well, I have the answer; this summer. I hope anyone who happens upon this piece of the interweb finds themselves entertained, or at least, not completely bored. I can not, however; promise that everyday will be filled with hysterical happenings, seeing as I will be spending some of my time doing school work and proctoring state tests at my mother's middle school. I'm also not that exciting.

So on to the main events! For brevity's sake, I will bullet these, since I am covering a week's worth of...things.

  • My puppy dominated in a war for the couch. I lied helpless as he stood over me, laughing with his eyes. He's cute.
  • I wrestled a cobra. Said cobra was actually my puppy. Our heads collided and now I have cool scars on my face.
  • I embarked upon and completed Mission: Crinkle Cut the Pickles.
  • I helped install our new swimming pool liner... yeah, I did.

Ok, so four is hardly "a lot" but we'll see what happens over the summer. Oh, did I mention that I'm attempting to grow squash?

2 comments: