Monday, May 10, 2010

Snowcones... yes, this will be a reoccuring theme

I must say, the best snowcones come from a caboose in downtown Ocean Springs. The only way to make a trip there any better is to go with friends. And today, that is just what I did. My two Alyssas and I went and walked around downtown and on the beach. Luckily for my home, the oil has yet to wash up on the shore.

I also planted squash and zucchini today into a nice little window box. It is sitting outside and I'm hoping all the animals leave it alone so I can eat the vegetables of my labor. I suppose I will keep everyone updated on their status; I know everyone is dying to find out the end result. Well, rest assured, I will not let these seeds wither! I will be grilling squash and zucchini in approximately 50 days.!

In regards to grilling, I'm not sure how many people have seen the grill commercial, for those who haven't, it has a bunch of people dancing like crazy in it, and I am extremely upset with it. I could do a much better job than many of those people, and I wasn't even contacted or informed that this commerical was in development. So, I'm not extraordinarily excited by barbeque grills, but then again, I highly doubt that old woman dancing is either.

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this... and agree with all of it. AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete