Tuesday, June 29, 2010

BoringBits: The Uninteresting Happenings Of My Life

Last night, actually it was Sunday night, but last night I made a decree that I would change the name of my blog because I'm super boring and nothing interesting happens. Ryan kept telling me "that's not true!" But I know the truth, I KNOW THE TRUTH! Also, the more I went on and on about changing the name, the funnier the conversation got. I'd repeat it hear, but alas, I am so boring that I can not even remember what I say.

In other news, I have officially completed my class, Interviewing, after turning in an 18 page assignment. (Do you understand why these posts have sometimes been few and far between?) I have one paper left and I will be done with Feature Writing. Wooooooooooo. That was an enthusiastic wooooooooo for anyone wondering.

Now, this is completely off the topic of classes, but.... I legitimately just lost my train of thought while spying on my puppy. After looking around the table I'm sitting at, I have been unable to trigger whatever thought it was I was meaning to post. Oh well... we currently have free HBO so I guess that makes up for it?

I have a test in the morning. Pray your crazy little heads off... please.

Also, the plants are still growing... odd, I know. AAAAAnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd the frog thing still lives there. I watered the frog yesterday and he was not happy. I smiled.

Oh yes, now I remember what I meant to write in the aforementioned paragraph... and there was nothing on the table that could trigger this. Here it goes:

I am a supporter of children on leashes and harnesses. When people ask me what helped me develop that opinion, I say, "Look at Alyssa (www.alyinohio.blogspot.com). She turned out fine, for the most part." Also, I think if you have three children and you let them run around the parking lot at walmart, then you are irresponsible. Harness your children, bippity boppity!

I also hate when people put [insider] after an apparent inside joke on their facebook status. BTW, aren't all jokes inside jokes. Obviously, not everyone is going to know said joke, and isn't an inside joke just a joke shared between certain select people? Perhaps I will start a movement to ban that phrase. Also, sometimes I would like the "This is a taco-burrito conversation... nachos! (not yours)" saying to be banned. Not all the time, but definitely sometimes. Basically, when I am not using it, it should be illegal to use.

That is all. I think.

PS- I did really well with the spell check this week!

4 comments:

  1. B.Steer,
    I enjoy reading your interesting BritBits! Also I will be praying my head off for you to do amazingly well on your exam tomorrow! Can't wait to see you!!!
    Love,
    JBrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, now harnesses come in cute little back pack monkey things so it's not even like a harness at all. Seriously your kids will be just fine.
    Second off, I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL YOU PUT AN INSIDE JOKE IN YOUR POST! Or am I over analyzing bippity boppity? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. While that is indeed a prime example of the phrase I am trying to banish, I meant it in the innocent sense... you know, a replacement word. =]

    ReplyDelete