Thursday, June 24, 2010

This is dedicated to Camden

1. Eileen Farineau, when little Lightbulb Foot is able to understand, tell him of the day crazy Brittany dedicated a blog post to him.

2. Eileen Farineau, I miss walking around campus and spilling anything edible I might have onto my clothing.

3. Eileen Farineau, I miss seeing you and realizing we accidentally matched.... for the 5,000th time.

4. Eileen Farineau, I miss the privilege of hanging out with you.

5. Eileen Farineau, I still think the wallet incident at walmart was super funny.

In other news... other than Eileen Farineau, I met this really really nice woman today. I interviewed her for my interviewing class; she's a school counselor and it was my job to find out more about the job and how it affects her and etc. I basically came out of it with a new contact and someone willing to help me out along my journey to complete and utter graduation.

I also ate pad thai for lunch. Yum.

Jose and Kent are safe for another week... and I ♥ Remote Control! SYTYCD!!!

1 comment: