Thursday, June 10, 2010

That's a holiday!? I was just thirsty!

Happy Iced Tea day to everyone. My reliable source, Kim, text me to wish me a happy one while I was sipping on sweet tea; how sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

So it has been a legitimate week since I last post. Let me explain why. I'm taking three classes in the course of a month. Three writing classes in the course of a month. There, that's your explanation. If you are not currently satisfied with my justification, then you can come help me with my homework.

My latest homework assignment was a 4-page story on Silly Bandz and college age-ish kids. How fun, right? I laughed a lot while writing the story. I'm really not sure why. Maybe because everyone I talked to made sure to tell me their favorite, and I didn't ask for a favorite. I confess that I do own one, and that's my little blue long neck dino that Weimer gave me. I named him Little Foot and I wear him often because I like dinos and Weimer is my best friend. I've told my mom on many occasions that Little Foot is mad at her for cutting down the tree star tree (Sweet Gum tree) after Katrina. Little Foot isn't really mad about it, I am, but apparently the thing could have fallen on our house had another storm hit... oh well.

I watched Extract last night. There was definite room for improvement in that screenplay.

2 comments:

  1. You're hilarious. Loved the story, and I'm glad you wear your silly band with pride. Man, life is just good times. I have officaly decided that i'm never growing up. the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's a wonderful decision. =]

    ReplyDelete