Friday, June 18, 2010

Let's Go to the Winchester!

The day I learned Michael Jordan is kind of a douche destroyed my world. I was completely ready for Space Jam to actually happen. I don't know who the Looney Tunes expect to save them now. It's sad.

Update on my plants: I have no idea what stage they are in. However, they have these orange-y flower things all over the place. Good.... right?

I still want to be an extra in a zombie flick. Imagine how amazing that would be. I'd get to spend time with crazy make up on acting ridiculous for hours. How fun! Plus, I've been working on my "glazed" face. I would rock at looking uninterested in anything but blood and brains.

There is something hilariously disturbing about the Docker's commercial. It's like a parade of Zack Galifanakis look-alikes/wannabes. Btw, yesterday as my father was flipping the channels on the telly, we came across a show of grown men singing songs from the Spice Girls repertoire. Just imagine it. They were committing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment