Saturday, July 3, 2010

I can constantly pop my shoulder blades...

So, last night was Katy's birthday. There was food; there was fun; there was even ice cream cones (and brownies.) Everyone looked cool too, and truthfully, that is the most important part.

Well with her birthday officially yesterday's news.... the countdown begins. What countdown you ask? If you have to ask, I'm not answering. Sucks to be you now, doesn't it?

So, I have the complete and utter joy of attending a rendezvous at the oral surgeon's office twice this month. The first time will be relatively lack luster. He will look at the creepy x-ray of my mouth, and then look in my mouth, and tell me that all four teeth of wisdom will need to be removed. This is not new news to me. The second shindig will be painfully exciting, but not the good kind. This is the appointment that involves cutting my mouth and extracting four teeth that decided that they did not like me. This appointment has yet to be set in stone, but when it does, please don't call me. I don't respond to pain medication well. Last time I was on codine, well... I don't remember that night.

In other news, there's a gathering of men at my house tonight. I am unsure of the exact number, but they will all be sitting around watching UFC.

My dad has been sweeping the house for this gathering, how sweet. But, when he sweeps by a wall, he half jams the broom into the wall. You'd think the wall was platform 9 3/4 or something... I'm not sure if he would understand that reference if it was presented to him. That's not to say he has never seen Harry Potter, he just might not remember it. BTW, now my dad is sweeping our screen door. He's legitimately cool.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment