Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm superman wisdom teeth girl...

That is a legitimate name I called myself. I had surgery on Monday to remove my wisdom teeth, and unfortunately, I have not had any funny moments since the anesthesia wore off.

However... while still recovering from the anesthesia, a bird, toad, and gecko told me they didn't like me. I cried and cried but tears wouldn't come out of my eyes. I then got upset over that and blamed the doctor because I wasn't allowed to drink water after midnight on Sunday. I was convinced I was dehydrated. I kept saying, "I've got wobbly legs!"

And by far, my favorite... I was convinced I was John Cena. I just kept making the hand motion and saying, "You can't see me, Momma, I'm John Cena," even though I was lying on our couch in plain sight.

I also cried because my sister wasn't home to eat mashed potatoes with me. I was super upset and sent her text messages saying to come home and hug me.

Max had his wisdom teeth removed the same day, so we've been bonding over than via text messages.

I am lucky, and I was able to chew today (Tuesday.) I actually ate a piece of pizza.

If you take tylox, eat food first. If not, you're going to get sick.

Ryan is awesome because he brought me soup today.

1 comment:

  1. I desperately wish I could have been around for this! I am so so so very sad I missed it. Oh man. good times. Much love.

    ReplyDelete