Saturday, July 10, 2010

There's some type of corgie on my card!

I wanted to share a few sentences (that might not necessarily be in correct order) from my letter Kim sent me. To be fair, this probably won't make any sense because I did not share a few out-of-order sentences from the letter I sent to her. Most of these sentences are responses to ones I wrote. Oh well, it will be much funnier this way.
  • Anyhow, I wanted you to know that I have been pondering the possibility of becoming a miniature equine aficionado or maybe a tattoo artist.
  • I hope you know that I think you are a silly sack of potatoes and I can't wait till I get back and we don't have to pay 10 fricken dicken dollars anymore.
  • I also think you should know that I miss you slightly more than sometimes but less than all the time because that's just creepy. So, I think that is a normal, healthy type of missing.
  • I happen to think that the lack of higher education is turning me into a mental midget.
  • I have something to tell you.
  • There was a shanty town near my house!
  • I really wanted to fill the full card so I'm going to draw random shapes/lines until I run out of space. (There's a walrus in there!)
  • P.S. BAZINGA.

I hope you found humor!

1 comment: