Friday, July 16, 2010

Invaders from the planet moooooooooolah...

That was the name of a slot machine that ate my $14 dollars.

That's right... I had a birthday! My first legal drink was some really yummy red sparkling wine that my mommy bought me. My first drink in a place other than my home was this super wonderful pineapple coconut margarita. YUM!

I like to keep things low key, and that's how my evening went on Wednesday. My parents got me some diamond earrings that are subtle and wonderful. They also got me some other cute miscellaneous items that I think are awesome.

Ryan bought me a french press, something I've been wanting for a long, long time, and it's lime green!!! I also have a Zinfandel called Valley of the Moon... it's such a cool bottle. =]

Thanks to everyone that wished me a happy day of birth, I appreciate it. I enjoyed the excitement that some showed me... I know, it was about time! To everyone that is in Starkville, we're going to Dave's when we all get back!

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment