Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Forewarning

I will be heavily medicated in the near future (July 19th for those legitimately interested) and you should expect something funny.

So, the gulf is still out there; I was convinced shooting fireworks off over the oil covered 'GULF O' DOOM' was one step away from completely destroying everything.... but I was wrong.

Brock Lesnar is crazy. I hope you watched the fight... we did at my house. Oh, we watched.

BTW, the Gap had an awesome sale. Did you attend?

Pandemonium Day is approaching; I'm ready, are you?

Tomorrow should be the day where we set everything in stone. =]

1 comment:

  1. I did attend the awesome Gap sale. I bought 6 items, each one less than $10. :)

    When you said "set everything in stone" I had an image of you pouring wet cement on things like trees and televisions and cars.

    ReplyDelete