Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I've got a hundred million dollar friends...

Is it sad that I had more interesting things to speak of when I wasn't submerged in school work and a job? Well, I lied. I was constantly submerged in school work for the monthes of June and July, but not in the same respect as now, I suppose anyways.

I guess what is really sad is the fact that I dread Tuesdays and Thursdays even though I only attend one class.

Random Fact: I still believe On and On is Jack Johnson's best album. It's probably my favorite album I own.

I have a bunch of sarcastic cartoons that I plan on posting. They all pertain to the "infinite amount of wisdom" I'm learning in Marriage and Family. Who knows, perhaps I'll be the next web sensation...not.

Oh, and for those wondering... my dad never gave me that quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment