Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring Break 2011

So, many of my friends have constructed elaborate spring break plans as a way to occupy the free week. I, on the other hand, chose the opposite path, the path of relaxation. Many might argue, "But Brittany, I am not at school, not doing work, and I am, more or less, in the state of Florida. Doesn't that mean I am relaxed?"

No my friends, that just means you spent much of your time planning, organizing, and driving all sorts of distances. While it is definitely fun, constantly having to keep up with a group of people and compromising on how long I can be at place A before I have to get to place T (with all the other letters in between) is not my definition of true relaxation, nor was it on my agenda this year.

This is how I have spent my break, thus far:

It has been more than amazing. Thank you parents for subscribing to Netflix. I've also watched movies and whatnot. I've also eaten yummy food and yes, I've done some homework. Oh yes, and I've played an awful lot with my pup pups. =]

Enjoy your time.

1 comment: