Sunday, December 26, 2010

Many of my days have been like this...




dark and dreary, but with that one opening in the sky that gives me the glimpse of the sun, letting me know that God is there to help me through anything he puts before me.


To say the past semester was an easy one would be false; however, the course work was not particularly demanding, if you do not count the last three weeks. I did, though, encounter many life experiences that proved to be difficult and hard to work through. And while, many days were in fact rainy and dreary, there were the metaphorical days of dreariness that could only be appropriately illustrated with gray and lavender across a paint canvas. I find it most fitting when my days of disarray are parallel to the weather, and quite frankly, God has proved to be a fantastic mind reader, all of my life, but this semester in particular.


This is not to say I have not enjoyed many, many splendid moments, for those moments far outweigh the troubles I dealt with.



Many looked like this:







I like balloons, and I like my life. If anything, this past semester has been a reminder to cherish all that I have and to love all the people that make my life worth living with reckless abandon.





♥Taylor Lyons 9/8/88 - 12/13/10

No comments:

Post a Comment